How feminists remove themselves from their own happiness
Posted by xsplat on June 13, 2013
Premise: We can not be happier on a relatively sustained timescale in ways that are healthy for the body than by being in mutual love.
Conclusion: feminists can’t be happy.
Feminists can’t be happy, because a womans passions for her man are augmented when the man is giving her value. If a woman has diminished every avenue for a man to give her value, she can not love him as much, and therefore can not be as happy.
Lazily quoting again about a few ways men are more obviously known for giving value, and commenting in bold:
People have positive emotions to you in relation to the value that you add to their life. So with a girl her emotions will be swayed in a positive direction the more you add value in any domain, such as;
1) Financial – if she is financially dependent on you that hand over her quality of life will translate into her loving you more. Feminists prefer that they can support themselves in good lifestyle and are not reliant on men financially.
2) Social – if you and your social circle are a main part of her social life that hand over her quality of life will translate into her loving you more.Feminists like to have like minded female friends, and sometimes even ritualize their gatherings to form strong bonds that foster group think. The analogue for men is bros before hos. The woman’s group will give them social support through emotionally difficult times.
3) Sexual – if you fuck her the way no man ever has and likely no man ever will ever again, bringing her to emotional and sexual depths and heights beyond compare regularly, then that hand over her quality of life will translate into her loving you more. This one you can provide a feminist. Unless her hot female friends host the best dildo parties, you can get a good snare around a feminist’s ankle with good fucking.
4) Your status – if your status is well above all her other suitors, because you exhibit many status markers, such as wealth, fitness, social circle leadership, business leadership, community connections, and so on, then you will have hand over her future quality of life, because if she lost you she would lose her close connection and even self-identity with your status position. Feminists seek personal status, especially through their career. She will not need to borrow your status entirely.
5) Romantic – if you manipulate the moods in your shared space, injecting some dramas but keeping the general tone warm, positive and sexual, then she will associate all positive emotions with you. This will give you hand over her, as she will fear losing you, the focus of her good life. This is more difficult for the man to do in a feminist environment, as it means taking charge. It means demanding the remote for the TV, for the direction of the conversation, for the restaurant chosen, for the mood and tone of the room. Feminists don’t like to follow.
We can quickly see how a well structured feminist lifestyle would make loving a man more difficult, and therefore being as happy as possible far less likely.
Feminism is the anhedonic life choice. If you value happiness, then feminism is at odds with that fundamental value.
Remember that the premise is that we are at our happiest when in mutual love, and so we must consider whether feminists offer more of what a man values and so are more loved. Another post will show they give less value, and so are less lovable.