When girls are self destructive
Posted by xsplat on June 4, 2013
Nutso chicks are fantastic, in a bipolar way. They’re giving, attentive, recklessly adventurous, sexually and emotionally playful, and pliable.
But they have no self. They are volatile because at their center is a vacuum. You can not give love from a vacuum.
Some girls are damaged beyond repair. You can’t fill a broken cup. They won’t feel loved for long, and will look for ways to ease their discomfort. One way they are famous for seeking comfort in the midst of their despair is to have relative hand – to make you uncomfortable so that at least they have power over you.
When you notice your mind spinning around in discomfort over the actions of someone close to you, you have a few options:
1) Examine the balance. Is it worth it?
2) See how you can move the balance more in your favor.
3) One way to move the balance is to disengage emotionally, or better yet learn how to disengage on demand, and engage on demand. For this it helps to have more girls you are fucking. But we are not robots and can not program complete sociopathology into ourselves, and so when we get close we can’t help but care and think about our charges. And so:
4) Disengage. When she is causing drama, set up external boundaries. Keep her on a separate phone, look at that phone less often, and then take time to reply to her texts. Meet her less, spend time looking for other girls instead of meeting her.
5) Put her into a new category. If she wants to be treated bad, then treat her bad and fuck other girls right in front of her. Make the evil inside her a kink – a way to be close. Make her your bitch. If she is going to cause dis-harmony, she has to be worth it. Force her to be worth it. What could she possibly give to you to be worth all the hassle? How about threesomes? She wants to be a nasty bitch, then teach her how to be a useful nasty bitch.
Update: I take back my conclusion. Just cut your losses and run. Bad risk/reward.